Mission and Vision
Vision Statement of the UF-VA UNESCO Bioethics Unit
To make ethics an integrated part of everyday clinical practice.
Mission Statement of the UF-VA UNESCO Bioethics Unit
The mission of the UF-VA UNESCO Bioethics Unit is to promote the teaching of ethics into everyday clinical teaching.
Objectives of the UF-VA UNESCO Bioethics Unit
- Integrate principles of bioethics into daily clinical practice.
- Increase the visibility of teaching bioethics in the clinical setting.
- Promote awareness of the UNESCO Declaration on Bioethics.
- Support the curriculum of the UNESCO Bioethics Program.
- List of other units
- Details on Program’s Overall Activities
- 12th World Conference on Bioethics, Medical and Health Law 2017
- UNESCO Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights